JellyPages.com

2011年1月9日星期日

what for ? what for ? what for ?

as yeh tat said ,speak out if really beh tahan.what for?if there nobody would listen to u ,what for speaking out? will they listen to me?will they accept my opinion?will she accompany me to do wat im afraid to do alone?will she accompany me to face those terrible situation? things tells so clearly. Is a NO! she wont accompany me.she will juz leave my down when im really need her.no comfort ,no caring.im so sorry but u never done wat u hav promised.no secret?ah ha?helo....do u really noe me? u do really think there's nothing hiding between u and me?dont be naive ok? this is so obvious there is a HUGE problem between u and me.did u spent time on me? if u cant do it ,juz dont make any deal wid me.none stop hurting by u .heart crush.....


                     hopeless......

没有评论:

发表评论